So my friend >Michelle< tagged me in the Christmas tag so here goes!!!
You can check out hers at chelleMUA
- What is your favorite Christmas movie? When I was in the US my host dad introduced me to ‘National Lampoon’s Christmas vacation’ and its been my fav ever since! its a really silly comedy! its deffo a fun time!
- Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
- Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
Yes, and it is Christmas mornings with my host family in the US. I remember it just being filled with so much joy, whilst we opened presents in our pjs. There were always TONS of presents!
- Favorite festive food?
It would have to be sweet potato bake!!!!! its good with everything aaaaand on its own. how?
- Favorite Christmas gift?
OMG everything!!! but if I have to choose then… when I got a huge bag of lush products from my host mom
- Favorite Christmas scent?
I don’t exactly have a Christmas scent but I do love the smell of anything baked with nutmeg//cinnamon in it.
- Do you have any Christmas eve traditions?
Um, yes I guess we just cozy up together at home and watch movies and just spend time together. We usually do this at my uncles house in Eshowe every year.
- What tops your tree?
A red glittery star 🙂
- As a kid, what was the one (crazy,wild,extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
This is funny but I was that kid that just wanted to be a ‘mom’ and I always wanted a huge kids ‘mini’ kitchen, which was like this unit that had a stove, a microwave an oven and like these cute little pots and pans haha!
- Whats the best part about Christmas for you?
When we all sit down together to eat, withy family its always filled with laughter and silly conversations. I love it!
This was a warm tag to do!
I tag Brooklyn Hunter~ Z